This month we've launched our digital customer feedback surveys and have so far had an overwhelming response.
In past years we found that using traditional methods (ie: sending out a word document asking for written answers) - was highly unsuccessful and in order to get any feedback at all, our customer focus team would have to chase for responses; which in and of it self doesn't scream customer service. Not only does the very process of harassing clients for feedback cause alienation but it's also a waste of productivity hours as well as being a manual & labour intensive process.
The new digital surveys we are sending to customers is an online tool, which provides us with real time data in our top 9 areas to identify strengths and weaknesses. Our questions are as follows:
1. How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with PJ Harte?
2. Which of the following words would you use to describe our site manager? Select all that apply.
3. How well did our services meet your needs?
4. How would you rate the quality of our finished product?
5. How did you find our approach to managing Health and Safety on this project?
6. How responsive have we been to your questions or concerns during the project?
7. How likely are you to use PJ Harte again?
8. How likely is it that you would recommend PJ Harte to a friend or colleague?
9. Do you have any other comments, questions, or concerns?
We have used various questions within the above set which allow us to benchmark ourselves against similar companies in the same service industry; we aim to use these comparisons to quantify & gauge where we sit in the market against competitors.
Additionally and most importantly, we plan to use this tool to identify areas for improvement. We know that its critical for our company to continually improve in order to keep up with the ever changing & always crucial customer expectations, in order to satisfy all of our new and existing customers.
Our new process for gaining feedback is one of many upcoming initiatives to grow and improve as a high performing service company.